8th Grade Mathematics
• Students are expected to come to class on time and prepared every day.
• All work must be done in pencil. Any assignment done in ink will be returned and student will be asked to redo the assignment in pencil.
• Students must show work on every assignment. No work, No grade.
• Students are to keep hands and feet to themselves.
• Students must raise their hand to ask any question.
• If a bathroom break is needed, the student must sign out and in on a sheet located in the back of the class.
Step 1: Verbal Warning
Step 2: Informal Written Warning and Call home
Step 3: Call home/Parent Conference
Step 4: Referral
*Tutoring is available every day, except Tuesdays.*